To be created in the future.
What is the Res Populi Club of Lom?
- The Res Populi Club of Lom is a civic-political organisation that promotes the values and organizational principles of classical republicanism.
- It is registered in the National Registry of Associations of the Ministry of Interior, ___ Section, with the number __________.
- It has a federal structure: it will be formed by Res Populi Clubs of the villages or neighbourhoods, and will be integrated in the Res Populi Club of Montana, the Res Populi Club of Bulgaria and the Res Populi Clubs at the upper levels (world sub-region, world region and world).
Constitution of the Res Populi Club of Lom
- The Constitution of the Club is based on that of the American Political Clubs.
- It blends elements of the constitution of the Roman republic (annual rotation of executive officers), the American republic (separation of powers) and the Swiss republic (direct democracy).
- It guarantees gender equality at 50% in the performance of Club offices.
Purpose of the Club
The purpose of the Club is to promote the values and organizational principles of classical republicanism both in the public sphere and among private organizations by:
- encouraging the participation of its members in formulating the priorities, policies and programs of the Club;
- monitoring the policies, programs and legislation of public authorities, as a basis for developing reform proposals and conducting research on relevant subjects;
- proposing reforms in the constitutions and statutes of public and private organizations;
- conducting research and publishing reports and articles on relevant subjects;
- organizing public fora and events to present the priorities, policies, programs, reform proposals and publications of the Club;
- raising funds for implementation of Club activities;
- recruiting new members for the Club;
- mobilizing the community, including those who may not have previously participated in the political process, to implement the priorities, policies and reform proposals of the Club;
- endorsing candidates for public office who are committed to furthering the priorities, policies and reform proposals of the Club;
- securing the adoption of such priorities, policies and reform proposals by public authorities;
- cooperating with like-minded organizations in achieving common goals.
- Action 1: promote the formula of liberty in Lom as a new way of organization for villages and the city, as well as for private organizations.
- Action 3: develop an economic model based on perfect competition and a plan for its implementation in Lom.
Organs of the Club
- The General Assembly
- The Officers – Executive Power
- Presidents for the year 20__ (in alphabetical order):
- Secretary for the year 20__: ________________________
- The Council – Legislative Power
- The Constitutional Committee – Judicial Power
- All those individuals who are in sympathy with the principles and values of the Club may apply for membership of the Res Populi Club of Lom.
- The rules on Membership can be found in Article 6 of the Constitution of the Res Populi Club of Lom.
- To apply for membership, please send us an email through the Contact section of this website writing "Application for membership" in the Subject box. In the Message box, please write a short description of your profile, your city and the reasons for which you apply.
- The member shall pay a Club due of 120 ___ each year.